If France and Italy would have kids, they should be named French Riviera. Their beauty would be to die for. They will be effortlessly cool and damn, they would be the best cooks ever! I am sure you will agree with me soon.
I love merging cultures. The thin cultural borders between two countries bring out the best in both. Lugano is clearly such an example for swiss management and Italian lifestyle. French Rivera is another one. Soaking the views in from the deep blue Mediterranean sea and gazing at the ships leaving the pier behind, were my favourite things to do there. I could try spotting the faint horizon between the blue sea and the sky for eternity. The lavender aroma adds to the vibrant experience to make it even more surreal.
The food was definitely the cherry on the cake. Crepes and pizza, both competing to be your favourites dishes. Beautiful tables set up outside to make dining an unforgettable experience for both, your eyes and taste buds. Enough with the words, right? I think it is the time to unbound the visual treats. Have a look at the postcard pictures below and tell me if I was exaggerating!
Here are some of my favourite pictures from French Rivera
These old school stone houses!
2. Dreamy views from Eze village!
Loving the greens? You should definitely try chasing the Centaurs in Tsagkarada, Greece!
3. Food postcards, my favourite ones!
4. The colourful main square in Nice, French Riviera
5. And my favourite time of the day 🙂
6. These walks along the sea
7. Boat tours exploring other coastal towns
8. This meta-souvenir postcard! Postcards inside postcards!
9. And my favourite one from Nice!
10. Seriously, can you blame me for this obsession?
I liked the laid back attitude in French Riviera. The stunning views were definitely a plus. Food? To die for! What do you think? Would you love to explore the magnificent French Riviera someday? Let me know in comments below. Digging the pictures? Feel free to like and share the article with someone you would love to explore French Riviera with 🙂
Digging the photo galleries?
Try out some more (Warning: it might lead to beauty infused coma which might only be treated by travelling far:) )
- Austrian landscapes (Mountains, rain, on the road),
- Freiburg (Fairytale town, Black forest cake, Old town),
- Thessaloniki (colourful greek streets, sea-shore and food),
- Lausanne (Swiss lakes, seasons and vineyards),
- Iceland (Ice caves, frozen waterfalls and glaciers),
- Want more? Check out the best views from my travels across Europe!
You can also download my Iceland photo album below!
Claim your FREE Iceland Photo album!
Subscribe to get the album and our latest content directly in your email.