I am sure my recent articles about Slovenia convinced you how hard I fell for it. It has everything I want from a perfect-break destination: Mountains, waterfalls, clear alpine lakes, green valleys, emerald river, majestic national parks, underground caves, amazing people and baby dragons!! For the love I bear for Slovenia, I am sharing some of my favorite photos from the trip. I am sure these photos will convince you to pack your bags immediately and visit Slovenia.
Enjoy the Slovenian beauty, in chunks!
Want to plan the trip to Lake Bled? Take tips from the locals 🙂
Do you know there are real human dragons at Postojna Caves?
Read more about what to see and how to reach Triglav national Park.
I hope I made you connect with Slovenia the way I do now! If yes, you can access my map I created for the Triglav national park with description and pictures ( the highlight of our trip) below and visit Slovenia. Or you can plan your epic trip through the tourism website of Slovenia.
Digging the photo gallery? Enjoy more of those here 🙂
- Iceland (Ice caves, frozen waterfalls and glaciers),
- Freiburg (Fairytale town, Black forest cake, Old town),
- Thessaloniki (colorful greek streets, sea-shore and food),
- Lausanne (Swiss lakes, seasons and vineyards) and
- French Rivera (Mediterranean views, coastal line, stone paved pathways) photo galleries!
- Want more? Check out the best views from my travels across Europe!
You can also download my Iceland photo album from the right sidebar. All for you! FREE of course!
There are some places that just touch your soul in the most magical way. What was the last place that you visited and it refreshed you like this?
Give me the map!
Enter your details to get the the map (with descriptions and photos) of these Triglav national park highlights in your mailbox.