Reykjavik to South Iceland and back in 2 days
So, this one about Iceland is going to be mostly a photo blog and No, not because I was too lazy to write stuff up but because I have too many beautiful pictures and I couldn’t decide which ones to sacrifice in place of text. Wouldn’t have been fair. Why? See below 😀
Pick up point:
First stop: Batman’s cave
Black sand beach and Basalt column
The WALL from Game of Thrones
On the way
We chose 2-day Goecco tour and we are so happy with the decision! The tour and guide both were amazing. Did I tell you that these guides have worked for different movie/ TV series sets (Star wars, Interstellar, Game of thrones, Dilwale, Noah to mention few! I know!! F*ckin amazing! Right??). So, very experienced and amazing stories about Sean Bean and Christopher Nolan 😀
That’s all for now folks! I think I need therapy now to come out of the beauty coma.
Feel free to like, comment, share, subscribe and refer the blog if you liked it! Pin it for later use:
Digging the photo galleries?
Try out some more (warning: it might lead to beauty induced coma which might only be treated by travelling far:) )
- Austrian landscapes (Mountains, rain, on the road),
- Freiburg (Fairytale town, Black forest cake, Old town),
- Thessaloniki (colourful greek streets, sea shore and food),
- Lausanne (Swiss lakes, seasons and vineyards),
- French Rivera (Meditteranean views, coastal line, stone paved pathways),
- Want more? Check out the best views from my travels across Europe!
You can also download my Iceland photo album below!
Claim your FREE Iceland Photo album!
Subscribe to get the album and our latest content directly in your email.