Why visit Thessaloniki?
- Because you bump into these cute churches now and then.
2. Because such pretty streets are rare in the world. But thankfully not in Thessaloniki.
3. Because these lined up houses paint a beautiful picture.
4. Because such sights don’t just please your eyes but soul as well.
5. Because what is better surrounding for monuments than nature queen herself.
6. Because there is always need for cute bags and sunglasses.
7. Because people celebrate life in Thessaloniki. Everyday.
8. Because Thessaloniki combines a perfect mix-up of city and nature.
9. Because everyone needs some nights to unwind once in a while
Did I convince you to visit Thessaloniki? What would you like to visit it for? Leave your reply in comments below 🙂
If you are still wondering why I am promoting #OffbeatGreece, I explained the Whys and Hows here. This article is a part of the 31 days series #OffbeatGreece I started in October 2016. You can find more articles from this series here.
Digging the photo galleries?
Try out some more (Warning: it might lead to beauty induced coma which might only be treated by travelling far:) )
- Austrian landscapes (Mountains, rain, on the road),
- Freiburg (Fairytale town, Black forest cake, Old town),
- Lausanne (Swiss lakes, seasons and vineyards),
- French Riviera (Mediterranean views, coastal line, stone paved pathways),
- Iceland (Ice caves, frozen waterfalls and glaciers),
- Want more? Check out the best views from my travels across Europe!
You can also download my Iceland photo album below!
Claim your FREE Iceland Photo album!
Subscribe to get the album and our latest content directly in your email.